Where do you get...

kelkel2

The cups that say "Best day ever" on them? I always see them in people's reviews but I have NEVER gotten a drink served in one. Am I ordering the wrong drinks? From the wrong place? What's the deal? You get to keep those right? I would really like to have a set of those!!

We got ours on Carnival Valor in May 2013. They were served on the very first day of the cruise with the "Funship Special" drink of the day drink. We were on Carnival Liberty in April 2014 and they didn't have them at all during the cruise. The "Funship Special" DOD was served in a regular glass but during the sailaway, "Funship Specials" were served in the Funnel souvenir cup. I'm thinking maybe it had something do do with the fact that Valor has not had the 2.0 upgrades yet and Liberty had them.

The cups that say "Best day ever" on them? I always see them in people's reviews but I have NEVER gotten a drink served in one. Am I ordering the wrong drinks? From the wrong place? What's the deal? You get to keep those right? I would really like to have a set of those!!

They have been discontinued. The Funship special on the first day (embarkation) used to be served in them. Love those cups!

I may be wrong but it seems like the Funship Special cups are available on ships that don't have Red Frog or Blue Iguana on Lido. We sailed Victory, which doesn't have the bars, in November and got the cups, but did not see them on Conquest, which does, last week.