Latest disembarkation time

twinkle toes

Until you get 40+ years of cruising under your belt and spend a career in the travel business, I suggest you keep your limited knowledge of the workings of a ship crew to yourself.

So you're only accepting of others who have your "vast" experience of cruising (I see you were overly-solicitous to someone who you deemed "worthy" by their cruise experience, yet they were saying the same thing as me), but the rest of us are dismissed.

You're a real gem. Just because I haven't cruised for 40+ years doesn't mean I'm not right. Please don't sail Princess. Stick with whatever line you've come from.

We aren't flying back home until the day after our cruise returns. Can anyone tell me what the latest disembarkation time usually is on Princess, and what the latest time is that you have to be out of your stateroom? Thanks.

The request from Princess is to be out of our stateroom by 8:00 am. There is a reason for that rule. Most abide by that request but then again like everything else in this world there is always some that have total disregard just so they can accommodate their own agenda. :eek: Rudeness at its finest!

The latest we have been scheduled to get off the ship was 10:00 am.

There will be a form to fill out during your cruise and then the night before you are given the luggage tags and appointment time to disembark.

Just select the latest time and usually they accommodate.:)

Have a fantastic cruise and I hope you are able to board on time! :D

So you're only accepting of others who have your "vast" experience of cruising (I see you were overly-solicitous to someone who you deemed "worthy" by their cruise experience, yet they were saying the same thing as me), but the rest of us are dismissed.

You're a real gem. Just because I haven't cruised for 40+ years doesn't mean I'm not right. Please don't sail Princess. Stick with whatever line you've come from.

I know you're not typical of Princess passengers; Most are kind, agreeable and courteous. By telling me not to sail Princess, you defeat the very reason for this board. The harsh winter you're experienced has obviously made you a very grumpy individual. May your weather warm up and may your attitude be adjusted. Happy sailing, just not on the same cruise as mine!

I know you're not typical of Princess passengers; Most are kind, agreeable and courteous. By telling me not to sail Princess, you defeat the very reason for this board. The harsh winter you're experienced has obviously made you a very grumpy individual. May your weather warm up and may your attitude be adjusted. Happy sailing, just not on the same cruise as mine!

Oh, la-di-da!

Oh, la-di-da!

Thanks for the support Shepp. This person is a real tool. Inconsiderate and condescending to boot.

Not sure why I'm being attacked when everyone else is telling him exactly the same thing and calling him selfish and inconsiderate too.

Eaglerockers, I am absolutely the typical Princess cruiser, considerate of the Princess crew.

As for the crack about the cold weather where I live, I'm not grumpy at all, as I've taken a several warm weather land based trips his winter, so I'm all good there and need no attitude adjustment. What does make me grumpy is people like you.

Thanks for the support Shepp. This person is a real tool. Inconsiderate and condescending to boot.

Not sure why I'm being attacked when everyone else is telling him exactly the same thing and calling him selfish and inconsiderate too.

Eaglerockers, I am absolutely the typical Princess cruiser, considerate of the Princess crew.

As for the crack about the cold weather where I live, I'm not grumpy at all, as I've taken a several warm weather land based trips his winter, so I'm all good there and need no attitude adjustment. What does make me grumpy is people like you.

What gets me is he/she doesn't understand the toll it takes on the crew... but then again, he/she doesn't care... it's the "me" mentality.

What gets me is he/she doesn't understand the toll it takes on the crew... but then again, he/she doesn't care... it's the "me" mentality.

I still have issues with the veracity of this poster, not to mention lack of consideration, et al. Oh, and I am not grumpy - have had a very very nice day.