Mariner 7388 - corner aft

jealdaka

Thank Serene! I am blushing :o ! To the original poster...keep in mind that 7388 is the exact same cabin/balcony as 7688 but is the mirror image, so any photos or reviews you find of 7688 would also apply to 7388. Both of those cabins are highly coveted and usually hard to come by! They boast the largest balcony on the ship! The cabin itself is the same size as any other "standard" balcony cabin but those balconies are HUGE!!! The view is awesome. You will not find many people who have actually stayed in either of those cabins with any complaints! Most of the complaints (not that I've read many) were from people who either visited someone in those cabins or stayed in a cabin "near" those cabins, or just knew someone who knew someone who says they visited those cabins ;) . The only cabin/balcony location I would recommend other than 7688/7388 would be any of the aft cabins on deck 10 (with 1688/1388 leading the list as my #1 favorite cabin location on Voyager-class ships). I hope you WERE able to get cabin 7388 for your trip. If you didn't snap it up, I bet it is gone by now! Let us know what you decided. :D

Have a chance for this cabin in March and wonder how obscured it is. We love the aft cabins but I'm not sure if the corners are good on Mariner. Anyone have pictures?

I have the cabin booked in April based on the pictures Bonnie Voyager recommended when we were trying to decide. It looks to me to be a great choice! If you do take it, please post pictures when you return! :)

Archived