Breakaway Aft-Facing Cabins...largest balconies?

dongordon

I heard that certain decks on the Breakaway have larger balconies than others.

Which decks have those larger balconies?

Don

Deck 9 is the largest, Decks 13 and 14 are the smallest (really no larger than a standard balcony). I think after deck 9 it goes something like 12, then 10, then 11, then 13 and 14

Deck 9 is the largest, Decks 13 and 14 are the smallest (really no larger than a standard balcony). I think after deck 9 it goes something like 12, then 10, then 11, then 13 and 14

Thanks so much for your quick response!! :)

Don

Don

Here's the sheet most of us refer to.;) We've got one on deck 9 at the end of the month!:D Enjoy!:) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Don

We were in 12304 and the balcony is HUGE! We hosted a sail away party and we had more than 35 guests on the balcony as we were leaving NYC.

imagejpg16_zpsea9cc0dd.jpg

imagejpg18_zps3f1c8ada.jpg

imagejpg15_zps1a15af75.jpg

Gotta love that suite balcony in #6 above.

There are larger balconies forward as well. These are B6 (balcony category) on deck 9, and also M6 (mini-suite) on deck 8. They are mostly exposed from above but get fabulous sunshine!

I am booked for 9318 in July. I think that there are perhaps a couple of aft-facing non-suite cabins with balconies that are bigger, but I've seen it reported from multiple sources here on CC that 9318's balcony is 158 square feet! I'll take it :D.

9318 was our cabin to Bermuda. The balcony is indeed enormous. Watching the ship move through the coral maze leaving Bermuda was wonderful and the sunrise arrival into NYC is not to be missed!

Jen

9318 was our cabin to Bermuda. The balcony is indeed enormous. Watching the ship move through the coral maze leaving Bermuda was wonderful and the sunrise arrival into NYC is not to be missed!

Jen

Thanks for the info! I am certainly very excited for the cabin and the aft location in Bermuda!