Spa Question!

kruzinkimmie

Thank you all for the information!!!

Join the club!! I am on the same cruise. I am having a hard time concentrating on anything. This will be our 2nd trip on Breakaway. Bringing along more family this time, so it will be fun. My mom has been packed for the past 2 weeks!! She is so efficient with packing and has one small bag(lots of clothes).

Join the club!! I am on the same cruise. I am having a hard time concentrating on anything. This will be our 2nd trip on Breakaway. Bringing along more family this time, so it will be fun. My mom has been packed for the past 2 weeks!! She is so efficient with packing and has one small bag(lots of clothes).

Same!!! All I have been doing is looking up information and pictures from past cruises on the ship! This is our first cruise on the Breakaway and my first cruise since I have been a kid so I am excited!

I have started looking at all my clothes and they are currently on a spare bed in my place. It looks like I am going on a month long vacation!

Same!!! All I have been doing is looking up information and pictures from past cruises on the ship! This is our first cruise on the Breakaway and my first cruise since I have been a kid so I am excited!

I have started looking at all my clothes and they are currently on a spare bed in my place. It looks like I am going on a month long vacation!

LOL. I know what you mean. Put half back. We are shooting for 1 suitcase this time.