Anyone ever rent a car from Alamo through LMTClub.com?

Christine in MO

I was looking into renting a car for less than 24 hours. Picking up at the FLL Airport and returning to the MIA Airport the next day. There are 2 choices on the car rental under car program: 1.) Inclusions, unlimited mileage and 2.) Inclusions, Car Only Unlimited mileage. What does this mean? Option 1 is super cheap and option 2 ends up being the same price as the on the Alamo web-site. I'm so confused. TIA

I was looking into renting a car for less than 24 hours. Picking up at the FLL Airport and returning to the MIA Airport the next day. There are 2 choices on the car rental under car program: 1.) Inclusions, unlimited mileage and 2.) Inclusions, Car Only Unlimited mileage. What does this mean? Option 1 is super cheap and option 2 ends up being the same price as the on the Alamo web-site. I'm so confused. TIA

I'm not sure but I have booked hotels from LMT.com and have had to call them and their reps have been very helpful. I did have a car booked once with them but ended up cancelling since I found a cheaper rate directly with Budget.

Have you tried car rentals dot com? I have a $18 rental for my May cruise from Orlando to Port Canavaral. Its an Expedia company and I booked with Avis. Better yet, no deposit needed.