Just switched from Late Seating to Anytime Seating......

Vellamint

I was assigned late and prefer early. How do you go about switching or at least requesting change. I will be traveling in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks

Go to carnival's website, under "manage" click on "my booking" - this will take you to the "my cruise manager page." To the right there is "cruise details" - click on that. There it has your dining time - next to that it says "edit" If it won't change for you because early is already booked, call your TA or PVP at carnival to ask them to waitlist you for early.

Go to carnival's website, under "manage" click on "my booking" - this will take you to the "my cruise manager page." To the right there is "cruise details" - click on that. There it has your dining time - next to that it says "edit" If it won't change for you because early is already booked, call your TA or PVP at carnival to ask them to waitlist you for early.

Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the advice.... I really like the idea of not being on a schedule on vacation...... I also really enjoy meeting new people and discussing the ship, excursion, previous trips etc.....

Husband not so much unless he "clicks" with you..... lol

I think we will stick to anytime dining and if we like the wait staff request them and who knows.... maybe my other half will suggest we sit at a large table a few nights (with a little nudging?!)