Breakaway - Anywhere to see current entertainment/acts?

Red-Sol

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of an area or site that shows what current (or near future) entertainment options are on particular sailings?

I know of areas such as this:

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/whats-on-board/entertainment

But that is far from complete or comprehensive.

For example I'm pretty sure Slam Allen is no longer doing Fat Cats...so who is?

What about someone like Fire & Ice? They were on our last sailing in 2013 but doing lots of searches I cannot find anything about them currently.

What I am hoping that exists is a web site of some sort that will show all of the entertainment that will be available for a particular cruise. This needs to be planned far enough in advance that I would think NCL (or similar) could at least provide some type of listing? Or maybe I am just dreaming again! :D

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of an area or site that shows what current (or near future) entertainment options are on particular sailings?

I know of areas such as this:

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/whats-on-board/entertainment

But that is far from complete or comprehensive.

For example I'm pretty sure Slam Allen is no longer doing Fat Cats...so who is?

What about someone like Fire & Ice? They were on our last sailing in 2013 but doing lots of searches I cannot find anything about them currently.

What I am hoping that exists is a web site of some sort that will show all of the entertainment that will be available for a particular cruise. This needs to be planned far enough in advance that I would think NCL (or similar) could at least provide some type of listing? Or maybe I am just dreaming again! :D

Have you tried searching for recent Breakaway dailies? I would think that would be your best source of current information.

Have you tried searching for recent Breakaway dailies? I would think that would be your best source of current information.

Thanks for that thought!...unfortunately all of the dailies I have found are from sometime in 2014..so not sure those would even be current enough. I'm pretty sure that NCL has spreadsheets that show everything..just puzzles me as to why they don't publish more of it on their site for current sailings. :confused:

Thanks for that thought!...unfortunately all of the dailies I have found are from sometime in 2014..so not sure those would even be current enough. I'm pretty sure that NCL has spreadsheets that show everything..just puzzles me as to why they don't publish more of it on their site for current sailings. :confused:

I found some 2015 dailies here:

http://www.beyondships2.com/norwegian-breakaway-daily-programs.html

We just got off today and half way through the cruise a female singer boarded the boat and had 3 shows. She said she is a you tube sensation and is in many Broadway's shows. She was really good but can't remember her name.