Hourly parking at Port Canaveral for non-sailing guests?

slord12

Does anyone know if Port Canaveral has an hourly parking rate? I didn't see it on their website. I'm tempted to call and ask! I've had a non-sailing guest ask about driving down the morning of the wedding and meeting us at the port. While I'd really rather not have to deal with that, I didn't want to just lie to them and tell them they couldn't park there.

Great question. I made the assumption that there would be the charge of a day rate - $15. However, I do remember that the last time I went on the Sensation, we paid up front. I am not sure how the Port differentiates between day guests and those staying the whole time.

Great question. I made the assumption that there would be the charge of a day rate - $15. However, I do remember that the last time I went on the Sensation, we paid up front. I am not sure how the Port differentiates between day guests and those staying the whole time.

Same here! We always park there and pay the $60 up front and I don't remember him asking us any special questions about if we were even cruising or not! Maybe there's a separate parking lot. I think I'll call and see what they say!

• 2 weeks later...

I got married on the Sunshine in Port Canaveral January 31st and they didn't have to pay for parking. If guests say I am here for a wedding they will direct them to the commercial parking lot, which is free for guests not sailing!

I got married on the Sunshine in Port Canaveral January 31st and they didn't have to pay for parking. If guests say I am here for a wedding they will direct them to the commercial parking lot, which is free for guests not sailing!

Awesome, thank you so much for answering!