Elation 9/11 Cruise Cancelled

carol459

We just received a voice mail cancelling the cruise. The Elation will be used to help in the New Orleans disaster. Carnival is offering a full refund and a $$ credit for a future cruise. The Carnival website shows our reservation cancelled.

Anyone else get this message???

Carol and Rick

Take a look at the "Ectasy 9/5/05 CANCELLED BY CARNIVAL!!!!! " thread on this Board. You'll get a lot of good information and, hopefully, will avoid some of the vitriol the OP on that thread was treated to. Hopefully, you'll be able to secure alternate plans. Good luck!

PS: I'm also on the Monarch in Dec. When are you sailing?

We just received a voice mail cancelling the cruise. The Elation will be used to help in the New Orleans disaster. Carnival is offering a full refund and a $$ credit for a future cruise. The Carnival website shows our reservation cancelled.

Anyone else get this message???

Carol and Rick

Carol

I have been trying to find you. We were able to get transfered to the Conquest same date . I hope you also can I have heard from 4 cops they are on the Conquest now also.

Let me know if you can join us email me at tckelly@sbcglobal.net

Theresa

We considered going on the Conquest(because our airfare was still in place) and tried that, but the price was more than we wanted to spend. We cancelled our SouthWest tickets(frequent flyer) and they had no objection after we told them of the cruise cancellation.

Oh well. We were really looking forward to Progreso because of the Mayan ruins excursions.

We'll keep our eyes open.

I hope the Carnival ships help the situation in News Orleans.

Carol and Rick

Carol

I have been trying to find you. We were able to get transfered to the Conquest same date . I hope you also can I have heard from 4 cops they are on the Conquest now also.

Let me know if you can join us email me at tckelly@sbcglobal.net

Theresa

Theresa

Hope we can meet up another time. We were really looking forward to this itinerary. We sailed on the Conquest from NO a couple of uears ago and really enjoyed it. Have a great cruise?

carol459@aol.com

Carol and Rick

Archived