Single Digit Dance!

elainmir

So super excited! We only have 9 days left! It's our first family cruise since we cruised on the Legend. :D Now I must resume packing the suitcases! LOL I pack day by day here;)

Isn't it exciting?

So super excited! We only have 9 days left! It's our first family cruise since we cruised on the Legend. :D Now I must resume packing the suitcases! LOL I pack day by day here;)

Congrats, it is a great feeling :D

We have 9 days left until we can do the single digit dance ;) :D:D

I, myself have about 24 days...but hey, I never rain on anyone's parade! So, I will dance with you :D:D:D

That is the best feeling, well other than the feeling I get when I hear the "ding" when boarding. Have a wonderful time and enjoy the anticipation the next few days. I have a ways to go but am enjoying every minute of knowing it won't be long;)

My son calls it haterade also! Lol... Yep my mind is already on the drive to Miami:D lol... My kids have been chanting 24 hour pizza and ice cream over and over! Hubby just keeps chanting I won't be at work, I won't be at my desk! I just chant Jamaica and Grand Cayman!

My son calls it haterade also! Lol... Yep my mind is already on the drive to Miami:D lol... My kids have been chanting 24 hour pizza and ice cream over and over! Hubby just keeps chanting I won't be at work, I won't be at my desk! I just chant Jamaica and Grand Cayman!

24 hour pizza,no work and Jamaica? did you see my count down clock elainmir, well at least have a Miami vice for me...lol start packing and don't forget hair conditioner i always forget my hair products, lol.:)