How to Check if FTTF Runs Out?

FuturzMinion

go into Carnival.com sign onto your account, then look under excursions... it will be under the city your are sailing from... even if it says SOLD OUT keep checking, you never know when they might offer more

Just go into shore excursions to book it and it will tell you how many, if any, are left. Just a reminder, you only need 1 for your cabin, not per person.

On a side note, when we took my mom in her wheelchair, they moved us to the front of the line anyway. I'm not saying it will happen every time, I know the one time she was with us they did.

I got FTTF on my last 2 cruises and loved it :) Already have it for my cruise in 61 days!

I did not have it for my most recent trip, but my mom walks with a cane and they put her in zone 1 for embarkation. I am not sure what the rules are with that, we did get there early (11 am Galveston port), we only waited a short time and boarded shortly after FTTF. They make make accommodations for you (the disabled board may have more information).

That said, I've been stalking the website trying to add FTTF for our May cruise because it will just be much easier to not have to worry about boarding and also having our rooms ready. For me, it's totally worth the cost.