Just back from our first O cruise

Softball20

Thank you for writing your review. We are sailing on our first O cruise this Sunday and are excited to experience the difference between the others we've sailed (Princess, Celebrity, Royal, Holland, NCL, Costca, and Silversea)

I am going to drop my expectations of service and food "down" a notch, as to not feel disappointed!

I will say I have never had a bad cruise, some are just better than others!

I enjoy all of them no matter what, I visit new places, meet new people, and best of all, I'm OFF from work!! :D

Have a great trip! I agree, some are better than others, but we always enjoy getting to go new places and meeting new people. Each of these ports was new to us, and they were all a bit different. I can now add Buenos Aires to my list of cities where we've been biking and say that I've kayaked in the ocean (for nearly four hours) in Brazil -- who knows when I'll get to do that again!

Have a great trip! I agree, some are better than others, but we always enjoy getting to go new places and meeting new people. Each of these ports was new to us, and they were all a bit different. I can now add Buenos Aires to my list of cities where we've been biking and say that I've kayaked in the ocean (for nearly four hours) in Brazil -- who knows when I'll get to do that again!

Well, even though your tastes didn't mesh with the cruise line offerings ..it does sound like the unique itinerary was a winner! It can get difficult to find interesting warm destination experiences from a U.S. port among all of the same old Caribbean cruise itineraries. The small ships do have that advantage for those that are itinerary driven.