Falmouth Culinary Tour - How spicy?

Donny-Joe

We have three culinary adventurers in our group of four, but my youngest son (14) is not fond of spicy food. We like the idea of doing a culinary walking tour, or perhaps just getting a recommendation for somewhere we can get patties or jerk chicken. But is everything going to be spicy? If we do something along these lines, will we be able to find food that he'll enjoy as well?

He points out that given that we're on a cruise, he's not going to starve; even if there's nothing he finds edible he'll be able to get food on the ship when we get back. But I hate to drag him around and have him wait around while we have lunch. And while he could stay on the ship, we'd prefer to be together if we can make it work.

Any thoughts on this or recommendations of places we could go? Obviously there's Margaritaville, but I assume it's pretty much American-style food. If it's not and they have some interesting local choices, that might be an option.

I'll answer my own question in case someone finds this thread and wants to know. I emailed the culinary tour folks and they said there will be plenty of non-spicy foods for those who can't take the heat. I'll post something after we get back (which will be in July).