UK Reviews of the Week by Cookston, bergkamp & Neveragain25!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Queen Mary 2 Singapore to Hong Kong by Cookston

This was my first experience with 'Cunard' and I embarked on this cruise with very mixed feelings after an awful experience on the P&O Azura in 2013 despite being in suite accommodation. That is now in the past and my experience on board this short cruise has restored my faith and love of cruising. My only criticism would be with the customer service team of the company so I will comment briefly on that. Despite booking this cruise some 8 months prior to sailing and requesting first sitting dining due to a diabetic condition, this was never accommodated and written requests were initially ignored and then when I did receive a reply I got the usual 'T&C's' referral. Continue reading... Singapore to Hong Kong

Allure of the Seas Unbelievable ship by bergkamp

Cruise 15-22/2/15, middle aged couple from the UK. I am a bit bemused by some of the negative reviews. I totally understand everybody has different wants and needs but to criticise RC for such things as not being able to get into shows and that they charge extra for everything is not really fair. Firstly this ship is unbelievable in size and what is on offer, in your cabin you have on your TV a booking procedure for any show for the forthcoming duration of your cruise, complete that on the first day and there is no problem about reservations. Continue reading... Unbelievable ship

Thomson Dream Mayan treasures by Neveragain25

Our first cruise, chosen for its itinerary. We were suprised to meet so many veteran cruisers. We ate in the main dining room in the evening, the service was very good and you could choose to eat on your own or on a shared table, we alternated. The self service restaurant was fine for breakfast and lunch (on the days at sea). Day 2 - at sea Day 3 - Roatan. Ship couldn't get into port becuase it was too windy, so we were tendered in; although at least 2 other cruise ships managed to berth. We hadn't book a trip for this day, just wandered into the town, had a beer in a local seaside shack and then walked up the other way, had our picnic and enjoyed the scenery. Continue reading... Mayan treasures

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin