looking for a skirt

eyzwdeshut

e-bay has tons. Measure a skirt you like at home for size, or measure yourself,then if the measuremnts are not listed ask the seller. Just be sure and go by measurements not sizes. I buy almost all my cruise clothes off of e-bay.

I second that!! Just recently bought a "miraclesuit" with tags still on for 35 bucks, off ebay. I think it helps to know what styles work best for you, straight, a-line etc, even brands you usually buy. I've found clothes in dept stores that I tried on, then surfed ebay for similar or sometimes exact items, minus the price tag. Happy shopping!!!

I agree about Dillards. Especially for the casual night, circle skirt kind of thing, Dillards always has tons in cute patterns. I always go in there, want to buy all of them, and then realize the only place I really wear skirts is on cruises. :rolleyes:

Right now I am a little obsessed with tulle skirts, either fully tulle, or the kind with the little tulle ruffle on the bottom underneath the skirt. I know that is so Sex and the City first season, but I can't resist. I spotted a strapless dress at Dillards last year that was purple with black tulle over the top, and am still regretting not taking the plunge. :mad: I would have had a great formal dress already!

Archived