Ultimate Dining Plan payment question

Jennyyl

I am going to purchase the UDP, when I go to make reservations for the specialty restaurants how does that work? Is my credit card charged for each restaurant and then I'm reimbursed on the ship? Is there an option to list that I have the UDP? Thanks!

I am going to purchase the UDP, when I go to make reservations for the specialty restaurants how does that work? Is my credit card charged for each restaurant and then I'm reimbursed on the ship? Is there an option to list that I have the UDP? Thanks!

If you have purchased UDP, the online booking will result to zero total even if the listing of restaurants states normal cover charges for each restaurant.

your onboard card and your travel companions who have the UDP will be charged seperately for the meal but the total will show zero.

except for any tips or drinks purchased.

it will be listed on your statement but no price for the meal will be shown

hope it helps j

Not sure if this applies to your situation. We (family of 3) booked the UDP and are traveling with a party of 6. After I purchased the UDP, I made reservations for 6 each night, without any charges to my credit card.