FTTF-sold out. Using page monitor?

lifeinabooth

Has anyone had success using a page monitor to see if any spots open up for FTTF? I put one on the Carnival excursion page and I'm desperately hoping we can snag a spot if one opens up. We cruise on the Magic in May and it's been sold out since we booked in January. :'(

Not a big deal but the more I read about it, the more it would be worth the expense to have.

Before anyone posts about it being a waste of money let me say that we have gotten excellent value out of it on the two sailings we have had with it.

I have not read anywhere that someone has tried this, so please report your success. They usually do have batches that open up closer to the sailing date, depending on a variety of factors.

Good luck!

If you use Chrome browser for example:

Google 'page monitor' for chrome, download it and use it on a web page you want tracked for changes (like a sold out excursion).

Thank you. I'll have to check into that.

Edited by TowMater

I don't know anything about page monitors, but just wanted to tell you not to give up yet. FTTF was sold out when we switched to our April 25th cruise on the Magic, and about 2 weeks ago several slots opened up. I had pretty much given up. Just be diligent, and keep checking!

I don't know anything about page monitors, but just wanted to tell you not to give up yet. FTTF was sold out when we switched to our April 25th cruise on the Magic, and about 2 weeks ago several slots opened up. I had pretty much given up. Just be diligent, and keep checking!

Our Sept. cruise is sold out of FTTF. I am going to check a couple times a day. This is the first time I have not been able to purchase it right away. I'll keep checking.

Is there a page on that social network site for your cruise? If so, I highly suggest joining the group (search for Carnival ship name and date) because people will often post on there when FTTF opens up. I have seen at least 4 or 5 postings for my cruise in April and I never thought I would get the chance for a FTTF.

We are on the magic the cruise before you and we just had 20 FTTF spots open up earlier this week and they were all taken by people in our FB group so you should follow them and you should keep an eye out maybe some will open up soon

Sorry for the post and run, guys! I'm really hoping we can get a spot; thanks for the well wishes.

To those who asked, I'm using a page monitor through Google Chrome. It's a add-on for the browser.

Good luck to everyone!

I'll look around for a group for my cruise as well-thanks for the suggestion.