Does Anybody Know Which Ship

Cruisegirl6

I hear the S shine is headed there.

You're a year late.

The Sunshine has been cruising from PC for awhile already.

Word on the street is the Magic is being brought to PC since the Breeze is being sent to Galveston.

Pretty sure the other reason being the RCCI Oasis of the Seas is being ported out of PC soon as well.

I so hope its the Magic because Carnival be able to compete with the Oasis when she arrives in Pt. Canaveral next year. I like to take most of my cruises out of Pt. Canaveral as I can drive and not need to fly to south Florida, especially if I doing a cruise already that I have to fly to next year. The Allure/Oasis is my favorite ship of all I cruised on but if the Magic is also available I may just go on her depending upon the bargain.....but if Carnival has an older and smaller ship there there be only one choice for me and that is to choose RC. I so hope the Magic does come.

I am hoping the Sunshine won't remain here as there been way too many negative reviews about the overcrowding on her.

I am thinking of going between October and December and so far there aren't any ships listed for this time out of Pt. Canaveral I hope they get their schedule soon.

I so hope its the Magic because Carnival be able to compete with the Oasis when she arrives in Pt. Canaveral next year. I like to take most of my cruises out of Pt. Canaveral as I can drive and not need to fly to south Florida, especially if I doing a cruise already that I have to fly to next year. The Allure/Oasis is my favorite ship of all I cruised on but if the Magic is also available I may just go on her depending upon the bargain.....but if Carnival has an older and smaller ship there there be only one choice for me and that is to choose RC. I so hope the Magic does come.

I am hoping the Sunshine won't remain here as there been way too many negative reviews about the overcrowding on her.

I am thinking of going between October and December and so far there aren't any ships listed for this time out of Pt. Canaveral I hope they get their schedule soon.

It doesn't sound like it'll be much of a competition.

CCL will go out full but the prices will be probably be a lot less money than the Oasis is getting.

If the prices were close I know I'd opt for the Oasis as well as many others.

Bill