Another C&A question about membership #?(Sorry)

Ok, I signed up for C&A online on Aug 4. I received an e-mail that said I would receive an e-mail with in 72 hours with my membership number. I forgot about it and just went back to today to read that original e-mail. Well, I never received an e-mail with my confirmation number.

We really want to go ahead and book a cruise for next year, but I'm waiting on receiving the C&A info in the mail to use a coupon(assuming there is one) However, since I didn't receive the e-mail with the membership number, i'm thinking I may never get the member kit.

Can we go ahead and book the cruise and if we recieve a C&A coupon eventually still apply it to our cruise or does the coupon have to be used at booking only?

Call RCCL and ask where your membership packet is. Yes you can book a cruise and then use the coupon. Jill:cool:

I'm waiting for a package, too, but was under the impression you had to have the coupon before booking. Is this the $50 coupon everyone is talking about? Is it good on any sailing?

Thanks,

Barb

As per RCCL website, in order to become a Crown & Anchor member, you need to have completed at least one cruise.

To enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society online you must have an email address. Simply fill in your information below and click "continue." Remember, you must be at least 18 years old and have sailed with Royal Caribbean International at least once. If you don't have an email address, visit the FAQ section of our website for other ways to enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society.

As per RCCL website, in order to become a Crown & Anchor member, you need to have completed at least one cruise.

To enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society online you must have an email address. Simply fill in your information below and click "continue." Remember, you must be at least 18 years old and have sailed with Royal Caribbean International at least once. If you don't have an email address, visit the FAQ section of our website for other ways to enroll in the Crown & Anchor Society.

I'm confused. Did anyone state here that they HADN'T sailed with RCI before?

In fact, I don't think you can be "waiting for a package" without having signed up and you can't sign up without a previous sail date.

The standing question is still: Can you use a coupon on a previous booking?

Barb

Sorry if I caused some confusion, yes I sailed with RCCL for my first cruise last year. I sent an e-mail to try to get my membership number so we could try to book a cruise this week. I haven't heard a response yet.

So, the consensus is that if you get a coupon later you can still apply it to the cruise even if you have booked it already?

Archived