Levity Reservations on Getaway

HideoutII

Hi all,

I sailed on the Getaway in February and was able to make Levity reservations before I got on the ship. I am sailing again in May and there is nothing available. Does anyone know if NCL has stopped taking advance reservations for Levity? I am able to make reservations for Burn the Floor and Legally Blonde.

Thanks.

This is so weird

I am in a suite and was able to book Illusionarium at 100 days out.

Legally Blonde and the wine show as well as Burn the floor were available for online booking.

Levity never showed up at all

Now I only can see Illusionarium.

Everything else disappeared

Don't know what is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am glad to know that it is not just me. I read here that on the Breakaway there are no more reservations for shows. I hope that they don't do that for the Levity. It is a small room and I don't want to have to get there 45 minutes early just to get in.

If anyone else gets any more information, please post it.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I sailed on the Getaway in February and was able to make Levity reservations before I got on the ship. I am sailing again in May and there is nothing available. Does anyone know if NCL has stopped taking advance reservations for Levity? I am able to make reservations for Burn the Floor and Legally Blonde.

Thanks.

We sailed on the Getaway in October and could reserve the comedy show then. For our upcoming cruise in May there is only 5 entertainment options, two for illusionarium, wine lovers, burn the floor, and legally blonde. No comedy show offered for us either. I heard rumors that they may stop advanced reservations on the Breakaway, maybe NCL is thinking of doing the same with the Getaway too.

I'm also on the May 30th sailing for Getaway and didn't see any comedy shows open for advance reservations. When I called NCL about it, they told me they've stopped advance reservations for the comedy shows. :mad: Which is a shame because it looks like a small venue and I don't want to have to line-up an hour before the show just to get in.