Starbucks on Freedom

Does anyone know if the Starbucks sells those bottled frappuccino drinks?

My wife is addicted to those and has one or two pretty much every morning.

I suppose that's not something she can bring on board with us.

From what I remember seeing there weren't any of those bottled drinks, but I wasn't paying much attention!

You probably wouldn't be able to pack them in your luggage unless you used wine bladders!

Since they are in glass bottles, I wouldn't advise trying to sneak them onboard.

Can she started switching over to, perhaps, regular mochas, or extra sweet iced lattes? That way she could still get her caffeine/milk/sugar fix at the non-branded espresso stand at Cafe Promenade (there is not "Starbucks" on Freedom) and not risk broken glass in luggage or being sent to the "naughty room"?

Cafe Promenade will make iced coffees, Frappacinos, etc. as well as hot espresso drinks. Maybe not exactly the same but she will be able to her her fix.:D

So...the Cafe Promenade can make blended/frozen coffee drinks?

I'm not sure about the bottled drinks...I didn't see any. But I am sure that she can get a real iced or blended Starbuck's drink on Freedom. In my opinion, they are better than the bottled, but that's just me. I'm all about getting my coffee fix on vacation...so I definitely understand!!

Have a great time!! 😊

Definitely.

But a bottled frapp (my sis in law used to be totally addicted to them, but give her a proper latte and she nearly spits it out) isn't a frozen/blended coffee drink, which is why I suggested "Can she started switching over to, perhaps, regular mochas, or extra sweet iced lattes?"

If she likes a real frappucino, she can get that. From my experience with the bottled ones, though, those are sweeter than the typical frappucino.