Tours Plaza-still in business? - Contact information

MarKay525

Hello - based on the excellent reviews here and on TripAdvisor, I emailed Tours Plaza at eduardoczm@gmail.com.

This is the address listed on the Tours Plaza website as well as several other places. I've now sent two emails and have received no reply.

For those who have used Tours Plaza in the past - is this the correct contact information?

Is the company still in business?

Thanks for any insight into this. Kay

Hello - based on the excellent reviews here and on TripAdvisor, I emailed Tours Plaza at eduardoczm@gmail.com.

This is the address listed on the Tours Plaza website as well as several other places. I've now sent two emails and have received no reply.

For those who have used Tours Plaza in the past - is this the correct contact information?

Is the company still in business?

Thanks for any insight into this. Kay

This is the correct address and I can assure you they are still in business. I have used ToursPlaza many times and I have written and had a reply from Eduardo recently. He runs a very efficient operation and always replies very promptly.

If you are having a problem, I would suggest that perhaps you check your junk mail or spam folder? He has told me previously that there is sometimes a problem with emails from cell phones.

He can also be reached through facebook or Trip Advisor.

Thank you so much. I've been emailing from a PC but nothing had shown up in email or in the spam or junk folder.

I contacted him via TripAdvisor and he responded immediately. He had apparently responded to my earlier inquiries, but his reply just wasn't reaching me.

We are looking forward to a wonderful tour. Kay

This is the correct address and I can assure you they are still in business. I have used ToursPlaza many times and I have written and had a reply from Eduardo recently. He runs a very efficient operation and always replies very promptly.

If you are having a problem, I would suggest that perhaps you check your junk mail or spam folder? He has told me previously that there is sometimes a problem with emails from cell phones.

He can also be reached through facebook or Trip Advisor.

Thank you so much. I've been emailing from a PC but nothing had shown up in email or in the spam or junk folder.

I contacted him via TripAdvisor and he responded immediately. He had apparently responded to my earlier inquiries, but his reply just wasn't reaching me.

We are looking forward to a wonderful tour. Kay

Glad you were able to get it sorted out. Enjoy your day!

• 2 weeks later...