Hobby Airport to Port of Galveston Transport

scarlet1994

Leaving from the Port of Galveston on Navigator of the Seas on April 12, 2015. Looking for other cruisers who want to split the cost of a shuttle from Hobby Airport in Houston. Im taking my girlfriend on her first cruise and most transportaion for just the 2 of us is not cheap.

There is no inexpensive way to do this. Unfortunately the RCI transfers may be the cheapest way to go.

Otherwise some alternatives are:

cooltoursgalveston.com

galvestonlimousineservice.com

ladybirdlimousine.com/galvestonfreeport-rates

24hrairporttaxi.com/portofgalveston.html

I know a lot of folks just take a taxi.

We have a group of 6 and we obtained a group rate round trip quote from Super Shuttle that comes to about $113 per couple (round trip). We can't take the RCI transfer as our flights are the day prior to the cruise. Maybe try your Roll Call and post there to see if anyone would be interested in grouping for transfers.

DW and I used the RC shuttle for our B2B on Nav last Oct. We arrived the day before and stayed at a hotel near the airport. Had the hotel drop us back to the airport the next morning where we caught the shuttle. RC does want an arriving flight on the day of the shuttle. I went on Southwest and found an early flight arriving at Hobby (from Dallas) and used that as my booked flight for RC. RC shuttle did not care whether we were on an arriving flight or just walked in from the curb.

DW and I used the RC shuttle for our B2B on Nav last Oct. We arrived the day before and stayed at a hotel near the airport. Had the hotel drop us back to the airport the next morning where we caught the shuttle. RC does want an arriving flight on the day of the shuttle. I went on Southwest and found an early flight arriving at Hobby (from Dallas) and used that as my booked flight for RC. RC shuttle did not care whether we were on an arriving flight or just walked in from the curb.

I should have mentioned that our hotel is in Galveston...not near the airport. That was why the RCI transfers wouldn't work for us. :)

Edited by sredish

Leaving from the Port of Galveston on Navigator of the Seas on April 12, 2015. Looking for other cruisers who want to split the cost of a shuttle from Hobby Airport in Houston. Im taking my girlfriend on her first cruise and most transportaion for just the 2 of us is not cheap.

To share with others on the same cruise, go to your Roll Call in the roll call forum of CC and post your request on the roll call for your cruise.