Sunday we will be on the Breakaway..any last minute tips?

lockone

Things we shouldn't miss, tips to make the best trip ever...any help is welcomed!!! Thanks so much, we are so excited!!

Check a topic currently being tossed around concerning tipping. NCL, (admitting to it via 3 separate phone calls today by concerned CC'ers), has started automatically, and without notice, adding 18% of your food charges to your bill after dining in any specialty restaurant.

So, my tip is to bring more cash.

Check a topic currently being tossed around concerning tipping. NCL, (admitting to it via 3 separate phone calls today by concerned CC'ers), has started automatically, and without notice, adding 18% of your food charges to your bill after dining in any specialty restaurant.

So, my tip is to bring more cash.

However not if you have the UDP promo or prepaid for it prior to your cruise.

Harriet

Check out Moderno for Breakfast and Lunch! It is a good way to see a specialty restaurant for free. The breakfast is similar to the buffet but without having to fight for a table. I believe on one of the last two sea days they have a Bavarian themed lunch. Absolutely delicious and free! O'Sheehans also has a good breakfast and is a good place to go on disembarkation day.

Go to the Uptown Grill at breakfast time -- they have better bagels up there.

go there for lunch as well.

they have better topping for burgers. (guacanmole!)

the cirque dinner on embarkation day (1st day of cruise) is 25% off. book it online and they'll refund the 25% on your credit card a couple of days after the dinner.

ropes course- see if you're brave enough to lean over the edge of the plank supported only by the harness.. no hands.

Edited by fstuff1

Check out Moderno for Breakfast and Lunch! It is a good way to see a specialty restaurant for free. The breakfast is similar to the buffet but without having to fight for a table. I believe on one of the last two sea days they have a Bavarian themed lunch. Absolutely delicious and free! O'Sheehans also has a good breakfast and is a good place to go on disembarkation day.

Definitely do this! We tried the Bavarian/German themed lunch.

Edited by aquarianne11