Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I wasn't having a Psychic Friends moment, I was looking at the embedded image tags to see what settings you used and it includes the camera model.

Dave, how can you read the Exif tags on an image. I've tried to find them in some of my older photos and the only way I could get it was to upload the images to my PBase account because PBase displays the data. Is there an easier way?

Bryan

Yeah I was asking you, I've been to Antigua twice but don't think I ever made it to that location.

I've been there twice too...and both times went to Hell's Gate. :p We did an excursion, one that we just enjoyed so much that we repeated it on the next cruise. Eli (of Eli's Eco Tour) use to take his dad's boat to this little island and play there when he was kid. My son was SO taken with that little tidbit...and with Eli. We climbed all over that thing. :rolleyes:

Cruizer2 - How come that boat in your avatar sprang all those leaks?

I was on the Lane Victory, a World War II Liberty Ship. It sails three times each year, one weekend in July, one weekend in August and one weekend in September.

The Lane Victory receives a hero's welcome EVERY time it arrives back in port. All other ships only received such an honor the first time they arrive in the port.

I still remember the line that came over the loud speaker. We were told the fire boat would have to stop because it was running out of water.

Here is where the Lane Victory spends 359 days per year ...

SanPedro.jpg

General MacArthur was on the ship (Sept 2004) ...

DCP_0412.jpg

We were attacked by the Germans ...

DCP_0378.jpg

But the good guys came to the rescue ...

DCP_0370.jpg

and then did a fly by (a little slower than Tom Cruise) ...

DCP_0383.jpg

And then we arrived back in San Pedro ...

DCP_0418.jpg

Dave, how can you read the Exif tags on an image. I've tried to find them in some of my older photos and the only way I could get it was to upload the images to my PBase account because PBase displays the data. Is there an easier way?

Bryan

Here is a link to a freeware program that will display exif info in your browser with the right click of the mouse. works in IE and firefox.

http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/

Bryan

I used to just drag and copy it to the desktop and use the PhotoInfo powertoy (right-click menu) to access the exif.

I now use the iExif software that DeafDude suggested. Pretty cool tool!

Dave

Well the first was the one.

I am having a senior moment and can't remember how to post them!!!

Can you give me a refresher course.

Thanks.

Right click on the photo. Up pops a menu. Left click on Copy Image Location.

Come back here. Left click on the little yellow box below the Undo arrow. If you hold your mouse over the little yellow box it should say Insert Image. When you left click on the little yellow box a window opens up. Right click on the address line and a menu pops up. Left click on Paste. The address of the picture will now be in the address line. Click on the OK button and the photo should appear in your post.

• 3 weeks later...