Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

The World was docked next to Infinity at Puntarenas, Costa Rica on our recent Panama Canal cruise. I snapped this shot from the upper deck of Infinity. A crewmember of The World stood lookout on the funnel the whole time we were there. Coral Princess can be seen in the background at Puerta Caldera.

Kenny_Puntarenas_0211.jpg

Edited by amarillocruisecat

The World was docked next to Infinity at Puntarenas, Costa Rica on our recent Panama Canal cruise. I snapped this shot from the upper deck of Infinity. A crewmember of The World stood lookout on the funnel the whole time we were there. Coral Princess can be seen in the background at Puerta Caldera.

Kenny_Puntarenas_0211.jpg

He has to make sure that none of us mere mortals on regular cruise ships try to mingle with his ship full of multi-millionaires. :eek:

He has to make sure that none of us mere mortals on regular cruise ships try to mingle with his ship full of multi-millionaires. :eek:
Or perhaps he just likes the feeling of being on top of the World. :)

Maybe he's curious how normal people live and cruise.....:D

I know it's tough but some how we do survive. :p;)

We were docked next to the "World" some years back in Auckland... They were there for the America Cup I think it was 2003.

Haven't posted for a while, working hard in this recession to keep on crusin!

Photo taken, from the Sapphire Princess in January 2007, I think it was about 4.15am in the morning.

7622b8c8-1.jpg

Andrew PS (forgot to sharpen it!)

Edited by soblue

I forgot I had this picture on this computer. This was taken by my son on the first night of their honeymoon, as they were leaving Galveston, in August 2003.

Judy, you need to have a talk with your son. First night of his honeymoon and he's out taking pictures?:eek:

Judy, you need to have a talk with your son. First night of his honeymoon and he's out taking pictures?:eek:

Good point, lol. I should have said it was the first night of the honeymoon cruise , they had already had a couple days of honeymooning in Galveston before they set sail.

Desert at Special Captains dinner,, Yummy:D

Texaspepper we sailded the Voyager from Galveston this past Feb... She is still beautiful..

Yes, we are still looking and dreaming about Nov 29, 2009 T/A Barcelona to Galveston. Just can't make the decision. Many things pending. We loved our T/A on Voyager.

Yes, we are still looking and dreaming about Nov 29, 2009 T/A Barcelona to Galveston. Just can't make the decision. Many things pending. We loved our T/A on Voyager.

What I like about transatlantic cruises is all the days at sea. We have taken two, Both East bound.. Once on the Jewel of the Seas and the other last April on the Navigator. The Navigator broke down in the middle of the Tagus River at Lisbon causing us to miss two ports. :( Not many happy campers on that cruise.

I was trying to get a shot of the sun setting on Waikiki Beach in Hawaii. I missed the shot of the sun but this is what I got instead. I really think its cool.

2182368470056770864PtzDxs_th.jpg

I agree..you don't need the sun for a good sunrise or sunset!

Waikiki at the other end of the day:

large.jpg

Dave

I agree..you don't need the sun for a good sunrise or sunset!

Waikiki at the other end of the day:

large.jpg

Dave

Dave, What a great shot.. Was this taken from Hiilton Hawaiian Village..:cool:

We stayed in the Rainbow Tower one year.. What a beautiful place.

Dave, What a great shot.. Was this taken from Hiilton Hawaiian Village..:cool:

We stayed in the Rainbow Tower one year.. What a beautiful place.

It was actually taken from the Celebrity Mercury as she sailed into Honolulu early in the morning. it was a great sunrise day.

medium.jpg

Dave