Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

Thank you. :)

I just have a rinky dink camera. I can't believe some of the wonderful pics posted here. I am hoping to upgrade next year but I am still trying to figure out my point and shoot! :p:D

Mountainhouse, those photos are really wonderful.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

More from the same Alaskan cruise. I may have posted the one above before on one of these threads, excuse me if you've seen it before.

It is not the camera or the photographer, beleive me, it is the magnificent scenery, you can't help but take a good photo.

I have the Nikon P80. Great little point and shoot with decent zoom.

Hello,

I am hoping someone here can help. I am trying to post pics and can't figure out what i am doing wrong. I tried to upload to cc and get file failure so i uploaded to photobucket. At photobucket I copied the url and tried to paste to post and when I preview all I see is codes. Can someone please tell what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

I am hoping someone here can help. I am trying to post pics and can't figure out what i am doing wrong. I tried to upload to cc and get file failure so i uploaded to photobucket. At photobucket I copied the url and tried to paste to post and when I preview all I see is codes. Can someone please tell what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Once you've downloaded to a photo source like Photobucket, there shouldn't be a problem.

I do it the old fashioned easy way. Open up your photo so that it is the main one on the page, right click it and hit "Copy". Go to where you want to post the pic and once again right click, this time hit "paste". Your photo should appear in the larger size format. Good luck!! :)

Hello,

In Photobucket copy the direct link code (right click on it, a menu drops down, left click on copy).

In the post click on the little yellow box with the picture of the mountain in it (just below the undo arrow). A window opens up. Right click in the window and choose paste from the menu that opens up. And then you have your picture ...

Ollie.jpg

Edited by Cuizer2

You were wrong clicking on your laptop? :confused:

Yes I was just highlighting url code and copy/paste that's I guess why it wasn't working. On my macbook I had to Press the control button to the left for right click for it to be accepted and actually work. Make sense? I've never had to use that feature before so it never dawned on me. I'm not computer savvy. Just know enough to get me in trouble.LOL

Yes I was just highlighting url code and copy/paste that's I guess why it wasn't working. On my macbook I had to Press the control button to the left for right click for it to be accepted and actually work. Make sense? I've never had to use that feature before so it never dawned on me. I'm not computer savvy. Just know enough to get me in trouble.LOL

I understood what you were doing. I have been working with Windows computers for about 17 years and a Mac computer for about five months. To make it easier on myself, I packed the Mac mouse away and hooked up a Windows mouse, so even on the Mac I can right click. I also use a Windows keyboard.

But still, somethings are different. The end key works differently on the Mac than on Windows. That drives me nuts.

At any rate, all I was doing was having a little fun by twisting the meaning of right click a little. Glad you figured it out.

I can't pick just one photo to share, so here is a few I took on my recent cruise:

Main Dining Room on Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas.

4396633215_4c35784fd6_o.jpg

Royal Promedade- AoS

4397399892_aa51ce90f0_o.jpg

Some boats in the harbor at St. Lucia:

4396634221_3c5111a396_o.jpg

Docked at St. Croix:

4396634053_55cb954e9b_o.jpg

I lug around my DSLR and lenses all week, and one of the best pics from my whole trip came from my cheapest, oldest Camara... go figure.

This was in Barbados:

4396634109_3e1b11749d_o.jpg

I have a bunch more on my Flickr page

• 3 weeks later...