Passport stamp?

Single_dreamer

DD and I had our passports stamped at the Customs building next to the Deliverance in St. George Harbor.

As did DSO and I on our first cruise there. The agent had to hunt around for the stamp and then had to adjust the date, but was very cordial.

• 4 weeks later...

We took the Ferry from Dockyard and just a short walk, the pink government building on the right you can get your Passport stamped. We went when our little guy was 7 and the customs agent pulled him aside and asked him all kinds of questions, it was really fine not scary. I think he just wanted a conversation with our son. We were all in the same room just about 20 feet apart and could see him the whole time. Passports stamped and them off to the bus station to get bus # 7 to Horseshoebay.

• 3 weeks later...

It would have been easier to get it stamped in St. Georges because the office was right near the reenactment. I had only 10 minutes to run to Immigration in Hamilton. I also got a stamp at Cruz Bay.

Edited by Single_dreamer