Speciality dining packages

Noblarneyimirish

Hi. Just booked the Reflection for next year. Does Celebrity offer a speciality dining package? Anyone know prices/details?

Thanks for your help!

Have you been out to the Celebrity website where the information is available?

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/cruise-specialty-dining-packages#top

Enjoy your cruise.

Please be aware that, for the benefit of the pkg discount, you are locked in to the particular restaurants and number of visits in the pkg. No switchees to ones you may prefer. ALSO I think you have to do one of the pkg on the first night, when you may be tired from travel.

They usually have at least 1 specialty lunch during cruise at about $25, so check on that as a 'cheap' way to try a specialty.

Tuscan, if you ask, will let you try a pasta entree as an appetizer. Glad we did, the seafood ravioli as an appetizer was so much already that the entree portion would have been overkill. Good Luck

There are packages available, and these offer a good discount on the dining venues if you want to try all of them - I'd recommend this if you haven't tried them before.

Bear in mind, though, that every single time I've sailed there have been discounts on speciality dining. This has been on ex-UK sailings though, where I get the impression UK passengers are less willing to part with extra cash on board...

Having dined in Murano/S.S. United States, Tusacan Grill, and Qsine several times each, I'd now avoid the packages and book a few meals in Murano and, if sailing in a group, a meal in Qsine.

Per X: "When booking your package, you will select a time for your dinner the first night in a specialty restaurant we've selected for you."

Why would I want them to tell me which restaurant I will eat at the first night?

Plus you have to tell them all the choices within 4 days of sailing? I might want to try the same place twice, once I tried what they had and seeing what else is on the menu.

Too restrictive for me. I pay for the cruise. I want to decide where I eat not be told.

I will just wait until I get onboard and pay a little bit more OR wait on the sales....

Edited by FireEater

I had the 5 night pkg on my last cruise (11 nights) and have another one booked for my 13 night cruise in September at a very nice discount. If you book far enough in advance you have an option of picking the first or second night for the 1st one, we pick the 2nd night which is usually the 1st formal night (hubby doesn't want to do formal).

I call the Enhancement Dept to book (800) 722-5941 and they are able to tell me which restaurant we're booked for our 1st booking, the rest have to be booked when you board the ship. We usually board the ship early, so first thing we do when we get on is book the rest of the nights. If later in the cruise we want to change day/time of a reservation it's usually not a problem. We tend to eat early, so that probably helps.

Dining pkgs are not ideal for everyone, but they work for us.