Quick tour company ideas from and back to Falmouth

jagomes16

Hi, looking for some ideas for tour companies. Searching on these threads, I have read good reviews regarding Dane cook, Liberty tours, Real tours and Courtney Taylor tours. We are boarding April 15th so would like to start a private tour for 5 people at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Our itinerary is as below:

Dunns River falls.

Scotchies

a nice beach...wanted to see Dr. Cave but that is towards Montego bay so something around the area we are in. few recommended Bamboo blu.

Also is blue hole and secret falls the same place?

Any ideas/suggestions would be apprciated with itinerary or tour operator.

Email Errol

errol@traveljamaicatours.com

We asked about the same type of trip, but Blue Hole instead of Dunn's River.

We are arriving from Falmouth and are a party of 5, he quoted a price of $170 but this did not include entrance fee's or lunch. That's for 5 people for transportation around to your destinations.

He gets back to you quickly and responds to what you're asking and can accommodate your individual trip.

Good Luck,

Christine

Just got back from my cruise and was in in Jamaica last Tuesday. Did Falls, Blue Hole, Scotchies, and more with Javia Shaw at knowjamaica.com. Awesome time. I had private tour and it was just he and I.

Can I ask what Port you were in? We have a tour scheduled with Courtney Taylor for dunn's, blue hole and scotchies and was wondering if we had enough time. We will port in Falmouth.

Diane

Can I ask what Port you were in? We have a tour scheduled with Courtney Taylor for dunn's, blue hole and scotchies and was wondering if we had enough time. We will port in Falmouth.

Diane

I came into Falmouth. I believe our port hours were 9:00am - 5:00pm. I was back at 4:30pm and made other stops besides Dunns, Blue Hole, and Scotchies.

We were there last week with Ricardo from Liberty Tours. He was amazing! Great communication and instructions on where to meet. Called ahead so our lunch at Scotchie's as ready for us. We had a wonderful time and I highly recommend Liberty Tours.