Andicuri Utv Off-road Adventure

macleay

Has anyone done this excursion? We're looking at this one or the Half-Day Land Rover Safari. We like the idea of the UTV because we drive ourselves and it's 3-1/2 hours versus 4-1/2 hours for the safari, but there are great reviews of the safari and no reviews of this excursion.

Would love to hear anyone's experiences!

We have thought of doing the UTV tour but keep putting it off due to the expense. I would look to see where you get your best value for the money.

Andicuri Beach is a nice spot but there are other beaches on the windward side of the island which are also picturesque.

Thank you for your response. I found some pretty good reviews of this excursion on Trip Adviser so we went ahead and booked it. You're right, it is way more expensive than the other one--we are making this our "big" excursion of the cruise!

I'll post about our experience when we return, early May.

Thanks again!

No problem, you are very welcome. If you are stopping at the Natural Pool and think you will want to swim, bring along a pair of water shoes. The rocks can be slippery. Also wear plenty of sunscreen and reapply after you are in the water. :)

Edited by Arubalisa

I hope we do, for the money we should see pretty much everything! lol

We'll each wear an old pair of Keens which should do well in the water, plus are closed toe. I'm getting excited--28 days out! :D