New to Princess

Lulubelle45

Sailing a 4 day Alaska Sampler in May on the Coral. I've cruised 3 times but on other cruise lines. Does this ship have a covered/retractable roof pool area?? Also, this Movie under the Stars, is that only for warmer dryer climates?? It will be my mom's 80th birthday and her first cruise. I'd like her door decorated. Should I bring my own or will the ship do it?? Is there Zumba on this ship? Do you have to pay extra for the coffees pastries in other areas other than buffet? Thanks all!

Sailing a 4 day Alaska Sampler in May on the Coral. I've cruised 3 times but on other cruise lines. Does this ship have a covered/retractable roof pool area?? Also, this Movie under the Stars, is that only for warmer dryer climates?? It will be my mom's 80th birthday and her first cruise. I'd like her door decorated. Should I bring my own or will the ship do it?? Is there Zumba on this ship? Do you have to pay extra for the coffees pastries in other areas other than buffet? Thanks all!
The Lotus Pool is covered but the roof is rarely retracted.

No. There will be blankets provided to help keep you warm.

Princess will tape a Happy Birthday sign and several balloons on her door. You need to enter her birthday in Cruise Personalizer. Doors are metal and you can use tape or magnets to add other items if you wish.

Don't know.

No cost for pastries at the International Cafe but you need to pay for fresh brewed coffee or specialty coffee drinks. "Free" coffee in the dining rooms and buffet is made from liquid concentrate.