Able to purchase Verizon cards

It indicated that the cards could be purchased today at 4:30, but when you went to check out it said not available. I was just able to purchase 5-$100 cards. Note they are the actual cards that are mailed and there is a 59 cent shipping charge for each card. They do not last long.

It indicated that the cards could be purchased today at 4:30, but when you went to check out it said not available. I was just able to purchase 5-$100 cards. Note they are the actual cards that are mailed and there is a 59 cent shipping charge for each card. They do not last long.

Yes I couldn't get them last night, took me all the way to checkout then stopped the process. Did get them this morning however, 5-$100 cards. Yeah me and also got price drop on the Valor in December!! This has been a wonderful morning!!! [emoji267][emoji305][emoji568][emoji295]️[emoji485][emoji481][emoji483][emoji509]

Yes I couldn't get them last night, took me all the way to checkout then stopped the process. Did get them this morning however, 5-$100 cards. Yeah me and also got price drop on the Valor in December!! This has been a wonderful morning!!! [emoji267][emoji305][emoji568][emoji295]️[emoji485][emoji481][emoji483][emoji509]

When you buy these cards, how do you apply them to your account? Can they be used for shipboard credit or only for paying for cruises?

Pat

How long does to take to receive them in the mail? I was able to order the 100's this a.m.

This time they were the mailed cards. Last time they were email cards. The time before that I got mailed ones and it took about a week. I had to sign for the cards.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

When you buy these cards, how do you apply them to your account? Can they be used for shipboard credit or only for paying for cruises?

Pat

Yes, they are just like cash.. SO GUARD WITH YOUR LIFE!!! You can use for your SNS or to pay on a cruise. If you don't use all $$$ on your SNS they will issue you the balance on another GC and Mail it to you.

Yes, they are just like cash.. SO GUARD WITH YOUR LIFE!!! You can use for your SNS or to pay on a cruise. If you don't use all $$$ on your SNS they will issue you the balance on another GC and Mail it to you.

You go to GS on the ship and apply GC to you account..

kteachcruiser52:

Where did it indicate that you could purchase cards today @ 4:30 ??

Where could we maybe find that type of "heads-up" info for future offerings?

Thanks for your help.