Print out the excursion listing

gnomie1

If my memory serves me correctly, I remember being able to print out all the excursions for any cruise with one click of the mouse. I can't seem to be able to locate anywhere within the webpage the ability to do so now.

Can someone please assist me - it is so much easier to print out the excursions and then sit and discuss the pros and cons of each then trying to read off the monitor.

Much thanks!

gnomie :)

In the past I have been able to email the shore excursions to myself and then print it out. That is the only way i remember being able to get them to print unless you go through the tedious process of copying each excursion into a word document and then printing them.

When you are in the shore excursion listing there has been a link that you can use to email the excursions to yourself.

Good luck.

In the past I have been able to email the shore excursions to myself and then print it out. That is the only way i remember being able to get them to print unless you go through the tedious process of copying each excursion into a word document and then printing them.

When you are in the shore excursion listing there has been a link that you can use to email the excursions to yourself.

Good luck.

I remember being able to that also - now I cannot locate any method of printing out the excursion listing and it is quite frustrating because I do not have the time to do it page by page.

gnomie

Edited by gnomie1

gnomie,

Assuming you're on the Dubai to Cape Town cruise in November, go to http://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY151121/activities/regent-choice-plus-free/day-3/default/default.aspx and click on the link that says "Receive All Available Tours Via E-mail." In a few minutes, Regent will email you a complete list and description of all the excursions that you can print.

Edited by DaveFr

gnomie,

Assuming you're on the Dubai to Cape Town cruise in November, go to http://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY151121/activities/regent-choice-plus-free/day-3/default/default.aspx and click on the link that says "Receive All Available Tours Via E-mail." In a few minutes, Regent will email you a complete list and description of all the excursions that you can print.

Nice! I learned something new. Thanks for sharing!

How soon does the link appears on the website? And how many months before your cruise when the excursions are finalized? We are going to get in Regent Voyagar August 2016. Thank you

In my experience, the link appears about 240 to 250 days before the cruise.

Edited by DaveFr