Segway Tour

jaimevoyager

I will be on Liberty of the Seas in early June. I have researched and found a company close to the dock. My excursion choices say that an advertised Segway tour cannot be booked until onboard ship. My question is: is there just the one company close to the dock and do you think I should try and book it myself or wait until we are on board. Thanks to all in advance for any input.

I have done the two hour segway tour with Jose or his wife twice. It was wonderful. They are both patient, teach you how to ride them before you leave his location, are a wealth of knowledge about the island, and nice people. Their location is in the buildings next to the docks. Jose met us both times riding his segway to the port entrance. My suggestion is to do the excursion. I hope this helps.

I have done the two hour segway tour with Jose or his wife twice. It was wonderful. They are both patient, teach you how to ride them before you leave his location, are a wealth of knowledge about the island, and nice people. Their location is in the buildings next to the docks. Jose met us both times riding his segway to the port entrance. My suggestion is to do the excursion. I hope this helps.

Just to be sure, you are speaking of Segway Tours of P.R.? I appreciate your help.

Yes, this is the only segway tour that I know of in San Juan. Jose has been doing this for at least 6 years with the cruise lines.

In my opinion the 2 hour tour is the way to go. He takes you up to El Morro, will guide you around the fort if you wish . . . walking, will be happy to take pictures of you if asked. The 1 hour tour wouldn't be long enough.

• 7 months later...

Question I always get this confused. If the ship says we arrive at 1pm. And this excursion says they have a slot at 130 local time... is that the same time?lol we are cruising out of Miami is that makes a difference. Thanks just don't want to miss out. I emailed Jose and told him what time we were docking and he said this is fine, but then his confer marionette email thru me off when he said see you st 130 LOCAL TIME (in bold) thanks