excursion prices - infant

mrsbraxton

We will have our then 18 month old with us when we cruise in July. Looking at the excursion programme and wondering does the child price apply to infants or is it just for children over a certain age. Can't seem to see an answer on msc site so hoping someone here will know.

Thanks! :)

We will have our then 18 month old with us when we cruise in July. Looking at the excursion programme and wondering does the child price apply to infants or is it just for children over a certain age. Can't seem to see an answer on msc site so hoping someone here will know.

Thanks! :)

Infants under three are free on all excursions. I've taken my two year old cruising when he was 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 23 months. We've been on many excursions on both MSC and Carnival and have never paid a penny for him. Enjoy!

Thanks a million.

Great to hear of someone else who has brought a child that age.

My DD was 15 month for her first cruise. We did not book any excursions . Make sure it's not too long and you can always go back if your baby is too tired. I would book private excursion . What excursion you are planing to book?

We were looking at the aquarium in Genoa. Nothing decided yet.

Another q if you don't mind. Are there highchairs on board? I was pregnant on last cruise we took so didn't take much notice of likes of highchairs even though I probably should have!

We were looking at the aquarium in Genoa. Nothing decided yet.

Another q if you don't mind. Are there highchairs on board? I was pregnant on last cruise we took so didn't take much notice of likes of highchairs even though I probably should have!

They have highchairs no problem in buffet and in restaurant. For Aquarium I would just grab a cab probably and go with no excursion .

• 3 weeks later...