On Liberty - Internet pricing drop?

Hi all - I'm on liberty getting ready to sail for 5 days to Ocho Rios/Jamaica. I'd heard pricing on 5 days was $99 for one device. Looks like they're taking it down a little bit. $75 for 1 device, or $99 for 2. Getting better. Just figured I'd let folks know.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-03-23%2Bat%2B2.30.35%2BPM.png

• 1 month later...
2 questions about internet.

1. The price of a 7 day cruise is higher than a 5 day?

2. If I buy the package on the second day the price is the same?

On Liberty now, $15 per day times number of days of cruise for 1 device, or $20 per day times number of days of cruise for 2 devices or $29.99 for a 24 hr day.

My cruise is 10 days, for 1 device I paid $150 minus $15 for C&A = $135 for 10 days unlimited internet.

On Liberty now, $15 per day times number of days of cruise for 1 device, or $20 per day times number of days of cruise for 2 devices or $29.99 for a 24 hr day.

My cruise is 10 days, for 1 device I paid $150 minus $15 for C&A = $135 for 10 days unlimited internet.

Can you confirm that the option to purchase a non-continuous block of minutes is gone?

I thought the C&A discounts were a percentage? i.e. 10% for Gold, 15% for Platinum, etc.

Thanks,

IC

Can you confirm that the option to purchase a non-continuous block of minutes is gone?

I thought the C&A discounts were a percentage? i.e. 10% for Gold, 15% for Platinum, etc.

Thanks,

IC

I didn't notice a per minute price because I needed a lot of time so the package appealed to me. I'll look at the brochure when I'm back in my cabin.

Yes, you're probably right, the discount comes up when you register via your device so since we're Gold, we got the automatic 10%.

There aren't any coupon booklets anymore, they get instituted automatically when you use your sea pass card.... at least that what guest relations said and the discount was applied automatically for the Internet and shop purchase.

Really slow onboard internet frustrates me, so usually stick to my 120 minute (60 x 2) diamond allowance. On Quantum though speed was fast enough for skype. It was a little jerky but light years better than anything I'd previously seen. How fast is Liberty?

Really slow onboard internet frustrates me, so usually stick to my 120 minute (60 x 2) diamond allowance. On Quantum though speed was fast enough for skype. It was a little jerky but light years better than anything I'd previously seen. How fast is Liberty?

No problems sending and receiving notes with pictures and posting on cruise critic. I wouldn't be here posting if it was a problem. I don't Skype.