Daily Programmes- Princess

Conte Biancomano

I promise, this is the last one- at least for today! Just want to know if anyone could share some typical Princess daily programmes, to give people a general idea of what to expect with activities and entertainment. I have some in a Berlitz book, but I believe it's from before Carnival bought them- and I have heard little but complaints about Princess since then. If things have gone downhill, I should slap myself for not cruising with them sooner: I had always wanted to, but I have my doubts now.

Just for the sake of clarity, when I say I've heard Princess has gone South- I mean in all areas, not just entertainment. If a typical cruise with them is anything like my latest with Carnival, then I'd believe it!

Just want to know if anyone could share some typical Princess daily programmes, to give people a general idea of what to expect with activities and entertainment.
For a complete set from a 14-night cruise on the Sea Princess, have a look at the link in my signature.

Archived