Custmer Service

We did 2 weeks on the Dream Dec 30th and were not at all impressed (this was the 9th time on the Dream and always enjoyed it. No complaints about the staff ) So i wrote to customer service with my comments more or less right after we returned . On 13 Feb I got a phone call from them saying the they had noted my comments and would I accept a voucher for £80. She would rise it that day and it could take 28 days to arrive 28 days went by and no post so I phoned the number she had called on and after checking I was told yes it as been rised should be with me shortly Still waiting another week gone I wonder what would happen when my payment was due and I said yes cheque written should be with you shortly

I done a cruise and stay the week after you , during my stay an issue occurred during which they agreed to return £133 to me , 10 weeks later i'm still waiting despite having a signed off complaint form (signed by rep in resort and me) absolutely shocking , its only £133 but now become so much more - i should have claimed about the cruise also mind you as it was a complete waste of money - never again.

If only Thomsons were as quick at issuing refunds etc. as they are at talking money from customers.....................

I had a £40 voucher a couple of years ago after I complained about an issue which Thomsons couldn't squirm out of - took many weeks to arrive.