Interior Promenade Room

we had one on the freedom (6305) loved it!! love being able to see what's going on from my couch in the window. currently have the same room booked on independence in june. no noise issues, I do go to be early, but sleep with the tv on so that would have drowned out any noise.

DH and I had always done balconies on the Nav, Oasis, and Allure prior to our 10/2014 sailing on the Freedom. We hadn't planned on another trip that year, but got a great deal on a Promenade room. We actually really enjoyed it! At first, I was a bit bummed, because I'm a water person, and I didn't like missing out on that view. However, after a few hours, I thought about how much money I was saving and it was a non-issue. Our room was on Deck 8 midship (I think 8283). We had a great view, no noise issues at all, and a little more space than a regular interior. The Freedom class has so many extra opportunities to see water than Oasis class, so I quickly got over that issue. Also, I am a super light sleeper and I did not have any issues staying asleep because of noise from the window. If anything, it was the announcements that would always wake me up! Just booked two Promenade rooms for the Aug 30 sailing on the Freedom for DH and I in one and my parents in another. Would love to do a balcony again but for the money I save on a Promenade, it would have to be a damn good deal.

Edited by jar215