1 for 1 OBC

Has anyone who bought the 1 4 1 us$ cruised yet?, I bought some on RC but, it is not showing anywhere on my booking. I do have confirmation email but that is in Au$. We sail in 3 weeks, would love to know if anyone has had it honoured.

With the price of the drink package now it will make it seem a little cheaper.

Thanks for any help.

Hi I too purchased some OBC at 1 4 1 and only have an email that shows what I've purchased in AU$. I have copied a page from RCCL facebook site where they say they will honour purchases made at the 1 4 1 rate. So hopefully all will go smoothly. Won't know until 5 June when we board. We are sailing in the US so who knows, fingers crossed.

On Rhapsody next month so glad to hear that 1:1 worked out. Now the big question, do I buy OBC for my next cruise on Voyager in March 2016 now (I think the rate is AUD$1.28:USD$1) or take a gamble and wait to see what happens with the exchange rate and whether RCI change the rate again.

Edited by soak01

Yes we got our $3000! Great deal, pity it's no longer available.

It was never actually "available" or intended as a special, it was just an unintentional glitch in their system that allowed people to book at 1for1 Royal Caribbean have said :(

We were on Celebrity Solstice earlier this month. Celebrity sell their OBC in $25 AUD lots. I purchased $450 in 2 separate transactions about 2 weeks apart - the final one about 10 days before we boarded on 25/2. I figured if I get 1:1 great but if I don't well I've got it at the exchange rate - so really a no lose situation, only up side. I was pleasantly surprised when we got onboard that it was indeed at 1:1. Happy Days

how doyou purchase this OBC? I had a look on the Royal Caribbean site at our booking for the Allure in June, but could not see how to do it.

You could not do it online and if you were lucky and were able to purchase any it does not show on the cruise planner. You had to ring 1800 754 500. When I rang back in February, I asked when the promotion was finishing. The answer was that it is NOT a promotion and RCL always offered it, but lately it was becoming very popular. My daughter rang and got some and got the same answer. She was very lucky, as they stopped the 1-1 the same day. She has finished her cruise and it was honoured. There was a letter in her cabin confirming her OBC.

We were on Celebrity Solstice earlier this month. Celebrity sell their OBC in $25 AUD lots. I purchased $450 in 2 separate transactions about 2 weeks apart - the final one about 10 days before we boarded on 25/2. I figured if I get 1:1 great but if I don't well I've got it at the exchange rate - so really a no lose situation, only up side. I was pleasantly surprised when we got onboard that it was indeed at 1:1. Happy Days

Just to confirm team alpha. You bought $450 USA OBC's for $450 AUS for your cruise this past Feb? That's a great deal!

Sue