Frustrated

Frustrating to say the least! Sometimes I'm lucky to get to one of the forums, but heaven help me if I try to jump to a different forum. Now I choose wisely before I decide which forum I want to view first.

I really hope this gets cleared up soon. It's nice to have a huge following but it seems like that is only hindering this site.

I hadn't been able to log on AT ALL since Aug. 27th! Last night, I finally had to re-register with a new screen name and password, and finally got on after 11 days! The only Mod I heard from was Carolyn Spencer Brown, and she answered every e-mail I sent....very nicely, too! As for the others...nada! I kept getting the "access denied" blurb when I tried to get on with my old screen name (Imsulin). Just glad it worked!:D

I find the only way I can use this board is after 8pm (PST). If I try in the daytime I only get blank pages, so I just sign on each evening to read. I am amazed that some people can access the boards and post, while I just get white pages...

Archived