New Voyager Cape TOwn-Hong Kong review

Thank you for the posting the link to your review and for taking the time to do a review. As someone who also sailed on Radisson, I do understand the "differences" however we pretty much go with the flow as can think of very few things that are the same now as they were when we last sailed on Radisson.

The information about boarding in Cape Town is very interesting as we will be boarding there in November (as will Oceania's Nautica -- on the identical itinerary as the Mariner). The only comment I would like to debate is not yours but whoever told you that Oceania and Regent are pretty much the same. I could not disagree more (but this isn't the thread to discuss that). I will just say that we have sailed on Oceania twice and find the officers, passengers, drinks, food, etc. very difficult than Regent. While there are similarities, there are also similarities between Regent and Silversea and other luxury cruise lines.

Again, really enjoyed your review. That was a really nice itinerary!