Adding UBP for Passenger 3-8

Kcruiser2014

I'm trying to add the UBP for passenger 3 for our cruise where passengers 1-2 have UBP as part of the promotion, but passengers 3-4 only have soda package.

However, when I add it to my cart, it makes me add the UBP for all adults and soda package for the under 21 crowd.

I already have it free for the others. How can I get around the website trying to charge for all!??

Thanks in Advance. Just trying to avoid having to call.

If you booked with NCL, just call your PCC and let them do it for you, the website is not smart enough to figure it out. If you used a TA, they can do it for you. You probably know it will be full price, no discount for guests 3-8 even though they already have the soda package.

Its a call I'm trying to also avoid, same issue. I don't think they have built the Logic in the system for this promotion and its a Phone only job.

Im also wondering if they take the price of the Soda Package off the charge when you call to take the UBP.

Watching with eager anticipation !!!

Edited by andrewjb1
edit

If you booked with NCL, just call your PCC and let them do it for you, the website is not smart enough to figure it out. If you used a TA, they can do it for you. You probably know it will be full price, no discount for guests 3-8 even though they already have the soda package.

well thats answered my query!

Its a call I'm trying to also avoid, same issue. I don't think they have built the Logic in the system for this promotion and its a Phone only job.

Im also wondering if they take the price of the Soda Package off the charge when you call to take the UBP. Nope, full price!

Watching with eager anticipation !!!

Good luck!