Valor cabin on deck 2 forward...anyone stay here??

rescue911chick

So Carnival upgraded us to deck 2 Ocean View and I was able to pick my cabin but since I was driving without a deck plan in front of me she talked me through where I wanted to be. I said I didn't want public areas over us and I wanted mid or rear of the ship. When I looked at the room today it's in the front and it's not directly under the theater but it's under the restrooms and open deck area just outside of the theater. Has anyone stayed in this part of Valor and was it a miserable place to be? I'd almost rather be on Riviera :/

Edited by rescue911chick

I've been on Valor and it's a very nice ship. I took a quick look at the deck plans and I think you'll be very happy there. And I think it will be better than being one deck down because you never know what might be below you. I don't think you will hear much from above. Just my two cents.

I've been on Valor and it's a very nice ship. I took a quick look at the deck plans and I think you'll be very happy there. And I think it will be better than being one deck down because you never know what might be below you. I don't think you will hear much from above. Just my two cents.

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I don't think we'll be in the room when people are in the theater anyway so even if there is noise from there I doubt it will bother us :)