New to RC - Drink Package question

We have purchase the premium drink package. Normally on Carnival I would purchase a bucket of beer and bring it back to my room to have at a later date. With the drink package can I still purchase beers to bring back to our room and just be charged the cost of the bucket of beers? Or do I have to order room service for this?

You can buy the bucket (cooler bag) of beers but it will be out of pocket. Make friends with the bartenders and they may pack a couple "extras" in the bottom of the cooler bag when you order a beer and have the bag filled with ice.

We have purchase the premium drink package. Normally on Carnival I would purchase a bucket of beer and bring it back to my room to have at a later date. With the drink package can I still purchase beers to bring back to our room and just be charged the cost of the bucket of beers? Or do I have to order room service for this?

You can buy a bucket out of pocket with the package. However, it's pretty easy not to have to if you just wanted some in the room for later. There's no time limit between drinks. My wife and I would grab a few every night and put them in our fridge to drink later that night on the balcony while my daughter was asleep. If you make friends with bartenders some are often pretty good about giving you two at a time or pouring a double so you don't have to come back. It depends on the bartender. Even if they don't it's pretty easy to just order drinks back to back or go from bar to bar and leave them in the fridge.

Good to know - just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be limited by the premium package. I am assuming you just let the bartender know you are bringing them back to your room. I love my late night drink on the balcony.