Best St. Maarten & St. Thomas excursions thu Freedom of the Seas

They have on our trips to St. Maarten. St. Thomas is the US, so no problem there.

Thank you! We have independently booked Rhino Riders in St. Maarten and the balance is due that day in cash. They don't specify so I'll assume U.S. is ok!

• 4 weeks later...
In St. Thomas we always go to Paradise Point and Blackbeards Castle. If you are going to Blackbeards, wear your swimming things. They have 5 different pools that you can swim in as you make your way through the fort, amber museum, 100 stairs, etc. Paradise Point for lunch and a little shopping. Great views of the ship.

In St. Martin, the beach is a short walk away or you can get a taxi to the french side of the island and visit Orient Beach.

We never book excursions, we just do it all at our own pace however I do believe that all the options I mention are available as excursions if you prefer.

In st Martin, the beach that is a short walk away is NOTHING compared to the other beaches on the island!

Just went on the St. Maarten Rhino Riders excursion out of Simpson Bay on Wednesday and it was by far the highlight of our entire week!! If you don't mind a little speed on the water, it's a very exciting tour. You get to see both sides of the island from the water, and snorkel at Creole Rock. Highly recommend.

Edited by clawmachine