UK Reviews of the Week by suron, KatyQ & Jon44!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Orchestra GREAT CRUISE ON MSC ORCHESTRA 14TH FEB 2015 by suron

My family and I (son, his wife and my twin grandsons, aged 11) sailed on MSC Orchestra from Dubai around the United Arab Emirates on 14th February. I have travelled many times before with MSC but this was the first ever cruise for my son and his family, who are based in Dubai. I had joined a Roll Call for this cruise and the group met up on the afternoon we boarded and it was so nice to put faces to the names on the Roll Call. Many at the gathering were staying on the ship and then sailing on to Australia reaching Freemantle 33 days later! We all got on so well and met up several times around the ship during the week. Continue reading... GREAT CRUISE ON MSC ORCHESTRA 14TH FEB 2015

Thomson Dream Fantastic first time cruise by KatyQ

I have been dying to get back from our cruise to be able to get on here and give a fair review. We read reviews on here just the weekend before we were due to travel and were sick with worry at some of the horror stories. Having been there, seen it, done it please don't be put off by the negative stories. After having spent 2 fantastic weeks on this ship, I can say that I think that the only thing wrong with a Thomson Cruise is some of the rude, unreasonable people on them! So.... Here it is...what I think is a fair and hopefully helpful review. The ship - is an old ship and is dated in its decor and furnishings however it is far from tatty and is in great shape and clean and well maintained. If you want brand new and modern then you need to book a brand new ship. Continue reading... Fantastic first time cruise

Costa Serena Some reviewers must have been on a different ship by Jon44

Having read the 2 previous reviews, I find it hard to believe that we were on the same ship. I too have been on dozens of cruises with Cunard, P &O, royal carribean ets and having read some previous reviews! I booked this cruise with some trepidation. I took the view that given the price paid, I was not going to get 5 star service. How wrong I was! Embarkation was fine. having arrived in dubai the previous evening, we booked a hotel a and spent the day in dubai, arriving at the ship around 6pm. We embarked the ship straight away and we're told that cabins would not be available until 8.30pm. Continue reading... Some reviewers must have been on a different ship

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin