Star Princess Thanksgiving Week

cruiser of the seas

Hello Tony

My partner and I will also be on this cruise. This is the third year for us celebrating Thanksgiving on a ship. Great week to cruise if you can get beyond the 1000 kids!!!

Can't wait to get aboard

Rolando

LOL!! Good one Tony. I guess the Sunshine State is no longer appropriate given the happenings of late. Peter and I used to live in Miami but moved to Atlanta in 1986, and have been here ever since.

We've sailed on the Star Princess before and just love the ship. Will be back aboard for New Years. Yes!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rolando,

An ex Miami-ite, Well I guess you know the drill, put up the shutters and pray.....LOL Its quite a difference from Atlanta though.

We are also looking forward to this trip, its been a very stressful year. My partner and I are from Florida (originally from N.Y.), 2 other freinds that are coming are from N.J. but are snow birds and live in Ft. Lauderdale in the winter, and the other 2 freinds that are coming are from London, so we are an international group....LOL

We have been on the Golden princess which I believe is the sister ship to the star, except that the Star is newer, and Im sure there are some changes. We love Princess.

Are you booked with Pied Piper for your New Years cruise. We did the QM2 Christmas/New Years trip with them last year, it was great. We are also booked with them for next years post Thanksgiving cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas along with 6 other friends.

Nice speaking with you.

Tony

Tony

Not booked through Pied Piper but we know they have a group on the new year's cruise. Should be fun.

What's everyone's age group? Peter and I are 45 and 43 respectively. I think we need to have our head examined. Last Thanksgiving cruise we said "never again this holiday week" because of all the kids (mostly ill behaved I might add). And after all that, here we are again..............

I think cruising is a sickness (just look at our countdown clocks). Is there a pill we can take for this????

Hi Rolando,

Well our age group ranges from my partner Frank at 51, my freind Paul and Nick from London are 49, and my friends Peter and Fred from Ft. Lauderdale are also about 50. So I guess you and Peter will be the youngsters.....LOL

I know what you mean about the kids situation and traveling that week, but since Frank just got a new job, this was really the best we could do time wise since it only required 3 days off.

We also are cruise fanatics since we have been together which was 25 years last month we have been on about 35-40 cruises, we love it.. We are already booked on 2 cruises next year, we are going on Crystal in May to the Greek Islands and then the Pied Piper cruise in November

Here is my email address, why dont you email me COTRONEOT@AOL.COM

Speak soon

Tony

Archived